ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Pulmonary Vascular Endothelialitis in COVID-19What are the associated morphologic and molecular changes in the lung vasculature of patients who die from coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)?
- Familial Clustering of Aortic Aneurysms and DissectionsWhat are the risks of increased aortic size, aortic aneurysm, and dissection among first-degree relatives of persons with these conditions?
- Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in US ChildrenWhat is the epidemiology and clinical course of multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C) and its temporal association with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)?
- Statin Use and Risk for CVD or Death in Older AdultsAre statins associated with a lower risk for mortality among older adults with no prior history of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD)?
- The Role of Vericiguat in the Expanding Realm of Heart Failure Pharmacotherapy: An Overview of the VICTORIA TrialAfter decades of a relatively static heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF) regimen with beta-blockers and renin-angiotensin-aldosterone antagonists, there have been numerous trials demonstrating the incremental benefit of novel pharmacotherapeutics.