ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
Please join us for the ACC Rockies Chapter Meeting from August 5-7, 2022 at the Hyatt Centric in Park City, Utah. For more information and to register, please visit: https://cvent.me/zaKr2z
- Are Social Isolation and Loneliness Associated With HF?Social isolation and loneliness may be associated with higher rates of heart failure (HF), but whether or not a person feels lonely is more important in determining risk than if they are actually alone, according to a study published Feb. 1 in JACC: Heart Failure.
- A Study of CIN-107 in Adults With Treatment-Resistant HypertensionThe goal of the BrigHTN trial was to evaluate baxdrostat compared with placebo among patients with treatment-resistant hypertension. Baxdrostat is a selective inhibitor of aldosterone synthase and reduces aldosterone but not cortisol levels.
- Impact of Using Cardiac Biomarkers for Defining Pre-Heart FailureWhat is the impact and prognostic implication of including cardiac biomarkers as a part of the definition for Stage B heart failure (HF) in the new multisociety HF guideline?
- EMPA-KIDNEY Study Results: Empagliflozin Slows Progression of Chronic Kidney DiseaseSodium-glucose cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors have shown a wide range of benefits among those with cardiovascular (CV) disease, diabetes, and chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- Coronary Occlusion in Patients With Non-ST Elevation Cardiac ArrestWhat are the frequency, predictors, and clinical impact of acute coronary occlusion in hemodynamically stable and unstable out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA) patients without ST-segment elevation?