ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Excess COVID-19 DeathsWhat is an estimate of US excess deaths by racial and ethnic group during the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic?
- Reduction of Cardiovascular Events With Icosapent Ethylâ€“Intervention TrialThe goal of the REDUCE-IT trial was to assess the safety and benefit of icosapent ethyl compared with placebo in reducing cardiovascular (CV) events among patients with high triglycerides (TGs).
- Impact of Amiodarone on Catheter Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia in Ischemic CardiomyopathyDespite its multiple well-described side effects, amiodarone remains the drug of choice for arrhythmias refractory to the other antiarrhythmic drugs (AAD).
- Intensive Blood Pressure Management in the STEP Trial: A Geriatric Cardiology PerspectiveThe three largest and most important anti-hypertension trials that addressed the benefits of a more intensive systolic blood pressure (SBP) goal of â‰¤ 120 mm Hg were: ACCORD.
- Guest Editorial | Reviving Public Trust in ScienceI learned about trust in science around the dinner table, on the hallway phone, and in the driveway. My dad was a family practitioner, the only doctor for several counties in rural Arkansas.