ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Practice Made Perfect: Hospital-Based FinanceIn this episode, Alison Bailey, MD, FACC, hosts Cathie Biga, MSN, RN, FACC, and Joseph Goeke, MD, FACC in a discussion on recent updates around hospital-based billing.
- Eagle's Eye View: Your Weekly CV Update From ACC.org (ACC.21 Preview)In this week's View, guest host Deepak Bhatt, MD, MPH, FACC, offers a preview of some of the hottest trials at ACC's 70th Annual Scientific Session (ACC.21), streaming live May 15-17, including ADAPTABLE, PARADISE-MI, DARE-19, ATLANTIS, ATLANTIS-4D-CT, LAAOS III, FLOWER-MI, RAFT-AF, ISCHEMIA, TAILOR-PCI, REALITY, FIDELIO-DKD, and HOLIDAY Monitors.
- Variations in INOCA Management Highlight Knowledge Gaps For Clinical Research, EducationThere is variation in the management of patients with ischemia with no obstructive coronary arteries (INOCA) in the U.S., providing an opportunity to address knowledge gaps with additional research and education, according to research that will be presented as part of the poster and oral abstract presentations during ACC.21.
- Can Intraoperative TEE Improve Outcomes For CABG Patients?During isolated CABG, the use of intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) may contribute to a lower operative mortality rate for high-risk patients, according to a study published May 3 in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, and being presented at ACC.21.
- Obesity and Cardiovascular Disease: AHA Scientific StatementThe following are key points to remember from this American Heart Association (AHA) scientific statement on obesity and cardiovascular disease (CVD).