ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Validation of VARC-3 Technical Success in TAVRWhat are the rates, predictors, and prognostic impact of technical success in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)?
- Longitudinal Troponin T Associated With Mortality in Advanced CKDAre longitudinal changes in cardiac troponin T (cTnT) associated with mortality in patients aged ≥65 years with stage 4-5 chronic kidney disease (CKD)?
- Heparin Use in ACS and Cardiovascular InterventionsThe following are key points to remember from a viewpoint on heparin use in acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and cardiovascular interventions.
- Eagleâ€™s Eye View: Your Weekly CV Update From ACC.org (Week of Jan. 24)This week’s View examines biomarkers early in pregnancy and their ability to predict hypertension risk and other disorders; clinical outcomes and pre-hospital delay among patients presenting with non–ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI); and important ‘key points to remember’ from a state-of-the-art review on the diagnosis and evaluation of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM).
- US Preventive Services Task Force Issues Recommendation Statement on AFib ScreeningThere is currently insufficient evidence available to recommend for or against screening for atrial fibrillation (AFib) in older adults, according to a new Recommendation Statement released by the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) and published in JAMA.