ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Eagle's Eye View: COVID-19 Tip of the Week (06/16/21)Dr. Kim Eagle provides a weekly tip for clinicians on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Eagleâ€™s Eye View: Your Weekly CV Update From ACC.org (Week of June 14)This week's View summarizes articles about the prevalence and clinical significance of aortic branch aneurysms in patients with Marfan syndrome, whether triglyceride levels are associated with subclinical atherosclerosis and vascular inflammation regardless of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and the clinical outcomes associated with the use of 4-factor prothrombin complex concentrates, idarucizumab, or andexanet alpha for reversal […]
- Study Finds Cancer Increases Risk of AFib, But Varies Depending on Type of CancerPatients with cancer may be at higher risk for atrial fibrillation (AFib), although the impact on AFib development varies by cancer type, according to a study published June 15 in JACC: CardioOncology. Researchers suggest an increased risk of AFib should be considered when treating patients with cancer.
- Is Financial Distress Greater For Patients With CVD vs. Cancer?Financial toxicity â€“ the financial strain experienced by patients accessing health care â€“ is often greater among cardiovascular disease patients compared to cancer patients, and those with both conditions suffer the highest burden, according to a study published June 15 in JACC: CardioOncology.
- Review Shows Over Half of CVD Deaths Worldwide Occur in AsiaThe number of people dying from cardiovascular disease in Asia is increasing rapidly, with over half of all cardiovascular disease deaths globally in 2019 occurring in Asian countries, according to a state-of-the-art review paper published June 15 in the inaugural issue of JACC: Asia.