ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Healthy Lifestyles for Healthier Lives â€” A Priority for AllTales of the "Fountain of Youth" are sprinkled throughout history, documenting an enduring quest for extended youthfulness. Medical research has resumed that search to extend life and reduce morbidity and mortality.
- Poll: Marijuana Use in CVDA recent publication in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology estimates that over 2 million people with cardiovascular (CV) disease have used marijuana, which by observational studies appears to be associated with CV risks similar to tobacco.
- ACC Submits Comments Optimizing Site of Care For HF PatientsOn Feb. 14, the ACC joined colleagues in medicine and patient advocacy on a comment letter to the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) detailing ways to improve Medicare beneficiary access to home infusion therapy. The letter outlined that this could be done while also reducing costs, and thanked the agency for recent efforts […]
- Valvular Disease: Role of Other Imaging ModalitiesIn recent years, the use of multidetector computed tomography (MDCT) for the evaluation of valvular heart disease, particularly for transcatheter valve replacement and prosthetic valve disease, has expanded rapidly.
- Evolving TAVR Populations: Questions and Challenges RemainWith the recent publication of the PARTNER 3 trial (Placement of Aortic Transcatheter Valves 3) and the Evolut Low Risk trial (Evolut Surgical Replacement and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation in Low Risk Patients) last year, physicians are extending the use of transcatheter heart valves to low risk patients with severe aortic stenosis (AS).