ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Cardiopulmonary Testing and Unexplained Dyspnea Postâ€“COVID-19Do individuals with a history of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and persistent unexplained dyspnea have abnormalities on cardiopulmonary testing?
- Prevalence of Extracoronary Arterial Abnormalities in SCADWhat is the prevalence and severity of fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD) and other extracoronary arterial abnormalities in patients with spontaneous coronary artery dissection (SCAD)?
- ACC CardiaCast: Hypertension Management Series - Regaining Control of HTN With Intensification of TherapyIn this episode, Dr. Suzanne Oparil and Dr. Sandra Taler discuss strategies to address deteriorating control rates of hypertension, including leveraging combinations of antihypertensive drugs, improving patient adherence, and increasing clinician inertia.
- NCDR Data Raises Questions About Benefit of Multivessel PCI in STEMIThere may no benefit from multivessel PCI after one year among older STEMI patients in routine clinical practice, according to a study recently published in Circulation: Cardiovascular Interventions.
- Aortic Valve ReplAcemenT versus Conservative Treatment in Asymptomatic SeveRe Aortic StenosisThe goal of the AVATAR trial was to evaluate aortic valve replacement (AVR) compared with conservative therapy among patients with asymptomatic severe aortic stenosis.