ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Principles of Echocardiographic Evaluation of Mitral RegurgitationThis state-of-the-art paper reviews the main questions to be answered by echocardiography for the assessment of mitral regurgitation (MR) and illustrates some common tips, tricks, and pitfalls in the echo/Doppler assessment of MR. The following are key points to remember.
- 6-Month Consequences of COVID-19 in Hospitalized PatientsWhat are the long-term consequences of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) following hospital discharge?
- Sports-Related Sudden Non-Cardiac DeathSudden death in a young athlete is always an unexpected and striking event. While these events are rare, they are devastating for the families and communities involved.
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Interventional TrainingCoronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has caused significant reallocation of resources focusing on public awareness, social distancing, and the burden of the disease and health care costs.
- COVID-19 in Cardio-Oncology PopulationThis is a retrospective study of all patients tested for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 at four hospitals of Lahey Heath in Massachusetts.