ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- ACC to Help Inform New â€˜NCD Labâ€™ Initiative Addressing Health of Women and GirlsACC President Athena Poppas, MD, FACC, has been selected to serve on the Steering Group of a new â€œNCD Labâ€ initiative focused on identifying innovative solutions to addressing noncommunicable diseases (NCDS) and improving the health of women and girls worldwide.
- Outcomes in Young and Middle-Aged Adults Undergoing the Ross ProcedureWhat are the long-term clinical and echocardiographic outcomes in young and middle-aged patients undergoing the Ross procedure?
- Mortality in CVD Patients Before, During, After COVID-19 LockdownAmong individuals with cardiovascular disease (CVD) in Denmark, how did the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) lockdown impact mortality rates?
- Wearable Technology in 2021: Five Burning Questions Cardiologists Are AskingCardiology has long been a specialty with a rich spirit of innovation and early adoption of medical advances after rigorous research. The interest in exploring digital devices and wearable technology for chronic cardiovascular diseases, such as congestive heart failure (HF), coronary artery disease and vascular disease, is no surprise.
- AFFIRMing What We Know About IV Iron in Patients with Acute Heart FailureIron deficiency occurs in approximately 50% of heart failure (HF) patients and is associated with reductions in functional capacity, quality of life, and life expectancy, independent of the presence of anemia or left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF).