ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Bempedoic Acid and Atherogenic Lipid Levels in Hypercholesterolemia TrialsWhat is the effect of bempedoic acid in patients with hypercholesterolemia who are on stable lipid-lowering therapy and high cardiovascular risk or hypercholesterolemia with statin intolerance?
- Discontinuing Aspirin on Background of P2Y<sub>12</sub> Inhibitor After PCIWhat is the safety and efficacy of discontinuing aspirin therapy and continuing P2Y12 inhibitor therapy postâ€“percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)?
- Effects of Tobacco Smoking on Cardiovascular HealthThe following are key points to remember about this review on the effects of tobacco cigarettes, e-cigarettes, and waterpipe smoking on endothelial function and clinical outcomes.
- CMS Releases Proposed NCD For TMVRThe Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has released the long-awaited draft national coverage decision (NCD) for transcatheter mitral valve repair (TMVR). Notably, CMS has replaced the TMVR term with transcatheter edge-to-edge repair (TEER) in an effort to "more precisely define the treatment addressed" and avoid confusion with other therapies to repair or replace […]
- A Woman with Painful Blue FingerA 62-year-old woman presented to the Vascular Medicine clinic with complaint of painful blue discoloration in the second finger of the right hand for about ten days.