ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Poll Summary: Threshold for Intervention on Aortic Root AneurysmThis poll asked readers to consider the appropriate treatment for a patient with an aneurysmal aortic root and ascending aorta that do not currently meet the guideline-recommended threshold for surgical intervention.
- CMS Releases Proposed 2022 OPPS RuleThe proposed 2022 Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) rule released by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on July 19 indicates a 2.3% payment update for hospitals and other proposals.
- ACC, ARMUS Corporation Launch Global Quality Solutions Initiative to Improve CV CareThe ACC and ARMUS, a health care data management and data science services corporation, are collaborating to launch Global Quality Solutions, a new initiative to improve cardiovascular health at hospitals and health systems around the world through localized quality improvement initiatives.
- Frailty and DOAC vs. Warfarin Outcomes in Older Adults With AFWhat are the outcomes of direct oral anticoagulant (DOAC) use versus warfarin in older patients with atrial fibrillation (AF) by frailty level?
- Postoperative Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter After TAVR or SAVRWhat is the incidence and impact of postoperative atrial fibrillation or flutter (POAF) after transcatheter (TAVR) and surgical aortic valve replacement (SAVR)?