ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Exercise in Aortopathy: How Should We Counsel Our Patients?The biomechanics of physical exercise can impose acute hemodynamic stresses on the cardiovascular system. With regular intense exercise, the cardiac chambers may remodel in a manner that is often described as the "athlete's heart."
- County-Level Disparities in Premature Cardiac DeathWhat is the magnitude of disparities across US counties in premature cardiac death (PCD) rates and countyâ€level factors related to the disparities?
- Outcomes of Valve-in-Valve Transcatheter Mitral Valve ReplacementDavid S. Bach, MD, FACC
- Deep Vein Thrombosis in Hospitalized COVID-19 PatientsWhat is the risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) among patients hospitalized with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)?
- Practice Made Perfect: Advocacy (Part 1)In this episode, Alison Bailey hosts Sandra Lewis, Thad Waites, and Sam Jones in a discussion about advocacy and why it is important, especially during this time of COVID-19.