ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
Please join us for the ACC Rockies Chapter Meeting from August 5-7, 2022 at the Hyatt Centric in Park City, Utah. For more information and to register, please visit: https://cvent.me/zaKr2z
- Eagleâ€™s Eye View: Your Weekly CV Update from ACC.org (Week of Nov. 21)In this weekâ€™s View, Dr. Eagle discusses trends in the use of oral anticoagulants in older adults with newly diagnosed atrial fibrillation, then looks at a collaborative meta-analysis of large placebo-controlled trials that examines the impact of diabetes on the effects of sodium glucose co-transporter-2 inhibitors on kidney outcomes.
- SGLT2 Inhibitors and Outcomes After Ablation for Atrial FibrillationWhat are the effects of sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 inhibitors (SGLT2i) on atrial fibrillation (AF) after catheter ablation?
- Practical Approach to Left Main Coronary Artery Disease: Key PointsThe following are key points to remember from this state-of-the-art review on a practical approach to left main (LM) coronary artery disease (CAD).
- Effect of Ultrasound-Based Renal Denervation at 6 MonthsWhat are the blood pressure (BP) effects and how safe is ultrasound renal denervation (uRDN) versus sham at 6 months in conjunction with escalating antihypertensive medications?
- Patient Selection for Long-Term Secondary Prevention With TicagrelorWhich patients with prior myocardial infarction (MI) on aspirin are most likely to have a favorable riskâ€“benefit profile with long-term ticagrelor?