ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Drug Eluting Balloon Efficacy for Small Coronary Vessel Disease TreatmentThe goal of the PICCOLETO II trial was to evaluate a drug-coated balloon compared with an everolimus-eluting stent among patients with small vessel coronary artery disease.
- Universal Sleep Apnea Screening Strategy in Atrial Fibrillation PatientsWhat is the proportion of patients with atrial fibrillation (AF) who also have undiagnosed sleep apnea, and what is the adherence to sleep apnea therapies?
- Practice Made Perfect: How to Maintain Autonomy in an Integrated PracticeIn this episode, Alison Bailey hosts Geoff Rose and Jesse Adams in a discussion about how to maintain autonomy in an integrated practice.
- Eagle's Eye View: Your Weekly CV Update From ACC.org (Week of November 23)This week's View offers key perspectives from the newly released 2020 American Heart Association/American College of Cardiology guideline for the management of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- 1-Year Evaluation of Outcomes and Shocks in Subcutaneous ICD Post Approval StudyWhat are 1-year clinical outcomes and rate of spontaneous arrhythmias in patients with the subcutaneous implantable-cardioverter defibrillator (S-ICD)?