ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
Please join us for the ACC Rockies Chapter Meeting from August 5-7, 2022 at the Hyatt Centric in Park City, Utah. For more information and to register, please visit: https://cvent.me/zaKr2z
- Comparing Guideline Recommendations of Statin Use For the Primary Prevention of ASCVDThe United States Preventative Services Taskforce (USPSTF) recently released its guidance for the use of statin therapy in primary prevention of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD).
- ACCEL Lite: ESC Late-Breaker: DANCAVAS - Screening and Intervention to Prevent Cardiovascular DiseaseIn the DANCAVAS Trial, researchers found a remarkable reduction in death of any cause, and this might be a game changer in prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
- ACC, Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly and Company to Advance HF Treatment Through SGLT2 Inhibitor EducationThe ACC, in collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly), is launching an initiative to educate cardiologists who are familiar with the drug evidence for the use of the heart failure (HF) drug class SGLT2 inhibitors but would benefit from education on how to safely and effectively use them to treat patients.
- ACC Featured Jobs For October 2022Ready to explore a new professional opportunity? Browse the list below of featured jobs and take the next step in your career!
- Medscape and ACC Centers of ExcellenceThe ACC has collaborated with Medscape to create two Centers of Excellence on the topics of Cardiovascular Risk Reduction and Heart Failure.