ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Evaluation of Ertugliflozin Efficacy and Safety Cardiovascular Outcomes TrialThe goal of the VERTIS CV trial was to assess the cardiovascular (CV) safety of ertugliflozin in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) and established atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD).
- Dapagliflozin in Patients With Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection FractionThe goal of the DAPA-HF trial was to evaluate dapagliflozin (a sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 [SGLT2] inhibitor) compared with placebo among patients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF).
- Poll: Do You Preload a P2Y12 Inhibitor Prior to PCI?A 61-year-old male patient with on-and-off chest pain for the past week presented to the emergency department at 8 pm, where his symptoms resolved with sublingual nitroglycerin.
- Poll Results: Dual or Triple Antiplatelet Therapy With Stents After PCIIn our most recent poll, we surveyed the duration of aspirin after percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) in patients with atrial fibrillation. The majority (59%) responded that they would continue aspirin for 1 month.
- Under-Representation of Women Authors in Heart Failure TrialsHow well are women represented as authors in heart failure (HF) randomized controlled trials (RCTs)?