ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Outcomes of In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in COVID-19What is the in-hospital cardiac arrest (IHCA) survival to discharge in patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)?
- Canakinumab Anti-Inflammatory Thrombosis Outcomes StudyThe goal of the CANTOS trial was to evaluate canakinumab compared with placebo among patients with a history of myocardial infarction (MI) and elevated high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hsCRP). Canakinumab is a monoclonal antibody targeting interleukin-1Î².
- Disparities in COVID-19 Testing and Infection Across Language GroupsHow have severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) testing and test results differed between English-speaking and non-English-speaking patients?
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2: Review of Viral, Host, Environmental FactorsThis systematic review of the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 addresses the environmental viability of the virus, viral and host transmission factors, modes of transmission, period of infectiousness, and population transmission dynamics. The following are 10 key points summarizing its findings.
- Active Myocardial Inflammation Shows Major Predictor of Recurrent VT After AblationActive myocardial inflammation may be a powerful predictor of recurrent ventricular tachycardia (VT) following catheter ablation, according to a study published Sept. 28 in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.