ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Age and Effect of Early Rhythm Control for Atrial FibrillationDo the effects of early rhythm control in atrial fibrillation (AF) differ according to age?
- TAVI vs. Surgery and All-Cause Mortality in Aortic StenosisWhat are outcomes with transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI) versus surgical aortic valve replacement (surgery) in patients with severe, symptomatic aortic stenosis and moderately increased operative risk due to age or comorbidity?
- Clinical Features and Course of Preadolescent Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyWhat are the clinical characteristics and outcomes of a multicenter cohort of children with nonsyndromic hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) presenting before 12 years of age?
- Implementing a Fontan Management ProgramThe Fontan operation has resulted in a significant improvement in the survival of patients with single ventricle congenital heart disease (CHD).
- COVID-19 Increases Long-Term Risk of Ischemic and Non-Ischemic Cardiovascular DiseaseThe SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), has caused a pandemic of unparalleled proportions. Although initially thought to be a disease of respiratory symptoms alone, further studies have elucidated its impact on other organ systems, including the cardiovascular system.