ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
Please join us for the ACC Rockies Chapter Meeting from August 5-7, 2022 at the Hyatt Centric in Park City, Utah. For more information and to register, please visit: https://cvent.me/zaKr2z
- Drug-Drug Interactions With Paxlovid and Select CV MedicationsThe following table includes cardiovascular medications for which potential drug-drug interactions with nirmatrelvir/ritonavir (paxlovid) interactions exist.
- Global Disparities in Prescribing HFrEF MedicationsIn a global cohort of patients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF), how do prescription rates and achieving target medication doses of guideline-recommended therapies vary with respect to country income level and patient insurance status?
- Heart Transplant Donor Recovery and Novel TherapiesThe following are key points to remember from this review on heart transplant donor recovery strategies, left ventricular assist devices, and transplant recipient management.
- ACC Backs SAVE Act; Bipartisan Gun Reform Passes CongressThe ACC continues to express support for the Safety From Violence for Healthcare Employees (SAVE) Act (H.R. 7961), a bill introduced by Reps. Madeleine Dean (PA-04) and Larry Bucshon (IN-08) that would provide federal protections for health workers facing violence and intimidation in the workplace.
- ACC Statement Regarding Potential Implications of Supreme Court Decision on Shared Decision-Making; Maternal CV CareThe ACC has long advocated for patients engaging with their doctor and cardiovascular care team about their heart health and related risks. Shared decision-making is an essential tool in helping to navigate the risks and benefits of all treatment options, taking into account the latest science and medical evidence, social determinants of health, emphasis on […]