ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- CMS Announces Details on Preauthorization of Specific Elective Hospital Outpatient ServicesThe Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has announced details of specific elective services performed in the hospital outpatient department as included in the prior authorization program established by the 2020 Outpatient Prospective Payment System/Ambulatory Surgical Center Final Rule (CMS-1717-FC).
- Eagle's Eye View: COVID-19 Tip of the Week (6/4/20)Dr. Kim Eagle provides a weekly tip for clinicians on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How to Image Cardiac AmyloidosisThe following are key points to remember from this state-of-the-art paper on how to image cardiac amyloidosis.
- Door-to-Needle Time and 1-Year Mortality in Ischemic StrokeWhile earlier intravenous (IV) tissue plasminogen activator (tPA) administration is known to improve in-hospital and 90-day clinical outcomes after acute ischemic stroke, what is the relationship between earlier IV tPA administration and 1-year clinical outcomes?
- Pediatric Acute Heart Failure and SARS-CoV-2 InfectionWhat are the clinical characteristics, treatment, and outcomes of cardiac injury and myocarditis in pediatric patients with the multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS-C) associated with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection?